Awards & Scholarships
The Canadian Group Psychotherapy Foundation offers financial support to students and practitioners wishing to further their education, research or clinical practice in group psychotherapy through a variety of Awards and Scholarships.
You may submit an application at any time during the year.
Please click below for more details about the award category you wish to pursue:
- Training, Conference or Event Scholarship
- Advanced Training Scholarship for group therapists wishing to attend The American Group Psychotherapy Conference and Institute
- Group Practitioner Development Award for clinicians with a minimum 2 years’ active practice in group psychotherapy
- Award recognizing publications, research, innovation or education contributions
Each application must include the following 3 components:
- Cover page that includes: Name, Address, Telephone Number, E-mail Address, and a Reference Name with contact information.
- Current Resume or CV (please provide attachment)
- Maximum 1-page letter of intent outlining your interest in group psychotherapy, and why you believe you are a candidate for the Award/Scholarship (please provide attachment)
Applications may be submitted to Secretary Treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org
The Foundation also has a mandate to provide sponsorship of training and educational events. If your organization is interested in learning more about such opportunities, please contact Secretary Treasurer email@example.com or President firstname.lastname@example.org